The Next step is to schedule your behind the wheel drivers test at the DMV, usually the one closest to you. you can do that by clicking here. or just click the DMV logo to the below –>
- Check your permit for errors while still at the DMV.
- If your name, birth-date or address is not correct, let the DMV employee know immediately.
- Be sure to bring your passport and original birth certificate (the official birth certificate is issued by the registrar of the county/city in which you were born, not the hospital!) If you were born in Los Angeles County, you may obtain a copy of your birth certificate by contacting the County Registrar’s office at (800) 201-8999. Ask for the ‘long’ copy.
- If the DMV employee has any problem with your paperwork, before you leave the DMV, call us! We are open whenever they are, and can be reached at 3106288777. The test is tough, study the CA Handbook and it will be easy for you. Do Not take the test lightly!
- There are 46 questions on the DMV test, and you must wait a week to try again if you miss more than eight.
- Read every question completely
Drivers Education Rates
1 Hours + DMV…………………………$300.00
2 Hours + DMV…………………………$400.00
This includes an hour of driving before the test going over last minute details of what you can expect, we have a great pass rate for all of the drivers that have trained with us so please schedule some training on the DMV test if you are unsure about your skills, we can set you up with a package deal that includes 2-4 hours of training as well as the DMV car usage. ( As a matter of fact we can take you on a mock test and tell you if you will pass or not, based on the instructors assessment )
Driving Test Driving School
- Visit your local CA DMV Office
- Complete a Driver License or
- Identification Card Application (Form DL 44)
- Provide proof of your identity
- Pay the $33 driver’s license fee
- Pass the written test
- Do 6 hours at least of Behind the wheel training ( wait 6 months under 18 )
- Schedule your behind the wheel road test at your local DMV
- Pass the road test